Reading Time: Forgotten Trinity

Monday, April 17, 2017

Back to My Reading List:


I've decided to give the Forgotten Trinity by Dr. James White some of my time over the next couple of weeks.  I have to admit that this is not my first go-around with this book, but last time I didn't get very far.  It wasn't a bad read, I just got distracted by starting my studies at seminary and that was about the time I took ill.  So it just fell by the wayside...



But I want to get back into a regular ready cycle and I just won't feel right if I don't knock this off my list.  Besides, I have two other books from Dr. White that I want to get to but I'm going to wait until I get through this before picking them up.  This will actually be the third book that I've read by Dr. White.  I've previously read Sola Scriptura and The God Who Justifies; the latter of which is one of the best books I've ever read and one which I highly recommend especially as we approach the 500th anniversary of the Reformation.

I'll pass along my highlights and thoughts on the Forgotten Trinity once I get through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment