End of the Road ... For Now

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Tough Decisions

Well, if you've been reading you know it's been a struggle for me on many fronts the past few years in pursuit of an MBTS degree.  Despite having a great Spring semester, the financial means to continue in the program remain just beyond my reach.  Tough decisions needed to be made and I simply could not sacrifice my family's needs at the expense of my education.  So it is with a bit of sadness that I share that at this moment, I've reached the end of the road ... for now.

I'll have more to say soon as I reflect on my studies and share more about what I've learned as a result.

2 comments:

  1. Dave, very sorry to hear this. I am doing MBTS online and it has been a huge help to read your posts. (Actually I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts on BE201 - I plan to do it starting this fall.) I continually pray that you would find a way to return to your studies AND be able to make ends meet. Thanks a lot and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words and prayers. And for the reminder to publish my review of BE201OL which I just did ;). I've got some time now to reflect on what's next and I'll continue to study on my own and write. I'd like to think that I'll be able to come back soon and finish but I leave that to our Lord as nothing is outside of His control. I am looking forward to getting back to my own personal studies, which as you know can be challenging while studying at seminary. Hmmm, that might make a nice blog post for the near future. Thank you again!

      Delete